I. your name, NRIC, passport or other identification number, telephone number(s), mailing address, email address and any other information relating to you, which you have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us, or in other forms of interaction with you;
II. information about your use of JUICE’s Site and its Services, including cookies, IP address, and account details, but only to the extent that JUICE may identify you from such information;
III. your education background, employment status, and income bracket; and
IV. information about your usage of and interaction with our Site and its Services, including computer, operating system, connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views, and traffic to and from our Site.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
2. JUICE may collect your Personal Data when:
I. you submit forms relating to any of our Services;
II. you register for an account on our Site;
III. you sign up for a mailing list subscription;
IV. you request that we contact you;
V. you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents;
VI. you respond to our promotions and other initiatives;
VII. when you contact us via email for a job or internship application; and
VIII. when you submit your Personal Data to us for any other reason.
4. You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure to do so may prevent us from providing you with certain features and services that you have requested.
WHY WE COLLECT, USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
5. JUICE collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for reasons including:
I. verifying your identity;
II. matching any Personal Data held which relates to you for any of the purposes listed herein;
III. responding to your queries, requests and complaints;
IV. conducting audits, reviews and analysis of our internal processes;
V. preventing, detecting and investigating crime;
VI. protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
VII. compliance with any applicable rules, laws and regulations, codes of practice, or guidelines to assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities; and/or
VIII. any other purpose relating to any of the above.
6. If you have registered for an account on our Site, JUICE may collect, use and disclose your data for the purposes of:
I. maintaining your account;
II. providing you with JUICE Content related to topics and preferences you selected during the registration process;
III. informing you of any changes and developments to JUICE’s policies, terms and conditions, as well as administrative information in relation to products and services offered to you;
IV. resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
V. conducting market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you; and
VI. the processing of your Personal Data in relation to any of the purposes stated above.
7. If you have contacted us in relation to a job or internship application, JUICE may collect, use and disclose your data for the purposes of:
I. processing your application, including pre-recruitment checks;
II. providing or obtaining employee references, or other references where relevant for background screening and vetting processes;
III. collecting information about your suitability for the position applied for;
IV. assessing your performance;
V. administrating benefits and payroll processing;
VI. providing you with tools to facilitate, or as required, for you to do your job;
VII. communicating with you as required by JUICE to comply with its policies and processes; and
VIII. any other purposes relating to the aforementioned purposes.
8. Where permitted under the Act, JUICE may also collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the purposes of:
I. providing services, products, promotions and benefits to you;
II. matching Personal Data with other data collected for other purposes and from other sources (including third parties) in connection with the provision or offering of products and services, whether by JUICE or other third parties;
III. administering contests, including in order to announce the results of such contests, competitions and lucky draws, and identify and contact winners, and in order to publicise and conduct marketing strictly related to these contests, competitions and lucky draws;
IV. sending you details of products, services, special offers and rewards relating to particular products that may be of interest to you; and
V. conducting market research, understanding and determining user location, preferences and demographics for us to review, develop and improve our services and content, as well as develop special offers and marketing programmes.
9. If you have provided your Singapore telephone number(s) and have indicated that you consent to receiving marketing or promotional information via your Singapore telephone number(s), JUICE may contact you using such Singapore telephone numbers(s) (including via voice calls, SMS, fax or other means) with information about special offers and services.
10. In relation to particular services, we may also have specifically notified you of other purposes for which we collect, use and disclose your Personal Data. If so, then we will collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for these additional purposes as well, unless we have specifically notified you otherwise.
HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
11. JUICE will take reasonable steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties, whether they are located in Singapore or overseas:
I. JUICE affiliates;
II. agents, contractors or third party service providers who provide operational services to JUICE, including telecommunications, information technology (IT), market research, or other services to JUICE;
III. vendors or any third party business partners who offer goods and services, or sponsor contests or other promotional programs with JUICE, whether in conjunction with us or not;
IV. anyone to whom we may transfer our rights and duties;
V. relevant government regulators or authority or law-enforcement agencies to comply with any laws, rules and/or regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
VI. any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your Personal Data.
12. When you use JUICE’s Site and Services, we automatically collect non-personally identifiable information (“Aggregate Information”), which may give us information on our Site’s number of users, users’ frequency of use, number of page views (or impressions). JUICE uses “Cookies”, which are small data files sent to your browser to store and track Aggregate Information, including when you visit our Site, your frequency of use of our Site, and other preferred websites.
13. JUICE may use an independent company (“Third Party Market Research Company”) to measure and analyse the Internet usage on our Site. The Third Party Market Research Company may collect information that helps us better understand our Site and its users’ habits, including:
I. the number of page views for the Site;
II. the number of unique visitors to the Site;
III. the average duration that users visit the Site; and
IV. common entry and exit points into the Site.
14. Information aggregated by the Third Party Market Research Company is provided to JUICE to assist in analysing the usage of the Site, in order to make improvements to the content and services that users receive. Such data is also accessible by media organisations and research companies, for the purposes of conducting industry comparison with Internet portals. As such, pages on JUICE’s Site may be coded with software which enables the Third Party Market Research Company to track visitors to the Site.
15. If you wish to disable the cookies associated with these technologies, you may do so by changing the settings of your web browser. However, some features of our Site may not function or be available if you refuse to accept, or disable the acceptance of, cookies from our Site.
THIRD PARTY SITES
16. JUICE’s Site may contain links to other websites operated by third parties, which may include our business partners. JUICE is not responsible for the privacy of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to take the time to read and understand the privacy policies of third party websites that may be linked to our Site.
HOW TO WITHDRAW, ACCESS OR CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
(Last updated on April 12, 2017)